Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones.
Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
Before purchase, noise is overlaid after ten minutes of recording per launch.
Purchase a license key for just $19.
- Myriad Bug Fixes Fixes have been made for issues with App Nap, Gatekeeper, and more!
- Full Retina Support Open Piezo to see full Retina graphics, looking gorgeous on the latest Macs!
- Super Simple Recording With one click, recording audio on your Mac has never been simpler.
- Grab From Any App Piezo captures audio from just about any application playing on your Mac.
- Easy on the Wallet Effortless to use and easy to afford!
Easy to Use
- Recording, Demystified Piezo's simple recording presets mean less worrying about your settings.
- Fast Reveal After recording, click the magnifying glass to reveal your file in the Finder.
- Here's Looking at You Simple and striking, Piezo's charming interface makes recording fun.
What Can Piezo Record?
- Web Audio Save audio from the web, just by setting a browser such as Chrome or Firefox as your source.
- Record Skype Calls Piezo records from Skype in a single click. It couldn't be simpler!
Grab sound bites from DVDs, by setting DVD Player as your source.
- Streaming Music Record from services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and more.
- Any Movie's Audio Record from movies playing in any video player, including QuickTime Player, VLC, and many more.
- Audio Devices Hook up any microphone (even your Apple headset) and record from it instantly.
Just got notice of a new @RogueAmoeba recording app, Piezo, which hit the Mac App Store. Looks awesome
Piezo from @RogueAmoeba has already paid for itself in recording a chat at my desk so I can refer back to it later.