Nicecast is the easiest way to broadcast music from your Mac. Broadcast to listeners around the world. Nicecast can help you create your own internet radio station or allow you to listen to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world!
Read on or just download now!
Before purchase, noise is overlaid on all broadcasts longer than 60 minutes.
To unlock the full version, purchase a license key for just $59.
- Mavericks Support Nicecast now has initial compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- djay Support Nicecast and djay from algoriddim make a great team!
- You're On The Air Create a radio station that can be heard globally via the Net!
- Commercial Free Radio Broadcast your iTunes Library and hear your favorite music anywhere!
- One-Click Broadcasting Transmit any audio instantly: iTunes, mics and much more.
- Live Shows And Events Take a laptop and broadcast concerts, sports, lectures and more.
- DJ With VoiceOver Use the VoiceOver Effect to mix in DJ commentary on your stream.
Broadcast A Call-In Show
Plug in a microphone and use Skype to chat.
Easy To Use
- Easy As A-B-C A snap to set up: A) Select your source B) Play audio C) Click Start Broadcast.
- UPnP & NAT-PMP Nicecast automatically configures routers which support UPnP or NAT-PMP.
- Zero-Click Broadcasting Once you've got Nicecast set, you can broadcast just by launching.
- Instant Updates Nicecast leverages the power of Sparkle to get your new versions.
- Help From Server Checker The built-in Server Checker makes sure your stream is accessible to the world.
Harness The Power
Audio Plugin Standards
Works with hundreds of VST and Audio Unit plugins.
- Powered By Icecast Nicecast provides a simple interface for the incredible power of Icecast.
- Quality Settings Use higher quality for great sound or support more listeners with lower quality!
Even More Features!
- Archive Your Broadcasts Save broadcasts to MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless or AIFF files.
- Easy Listening Listeners tune in on any platform with any MP3 player, around the world.
- Dock Information Animate the dock icon to show broadcasting and listener counts.
- Stream Control Need to password protect your stream for extra privacy? No problem!
- Streaming Information Song info is pulled from many apps and shown to listeners!
- SliMP3 & Roku Support Create an MP3 stream of iTunes audio then tune in with wifi audio hardware.
- Send Audio To Live365 Stream audio to a Live365 account or other external servers.
- Manual Track Titles Too Insert track titles manually for unsupported applications.
- Listener Stats See current listeners and view statistics for all listeners.
I just downloaded, tried, and licensed nicecast. Thanks for such a nice implementation of Icecast, you named the program quite right. I switched to Mac recently, and I tried to set up a Windows Icecast server on the past with a lot of effort and reading. Today I set my server in no time, and effortlessly.
I elected instead to try Nicecast...it's been flawless for live broadcasting. Far more straight-forward than the Windows competitor I was asked to use. In fact now, I'm the only broadcaster on the station who isn't constantly suffering software and hardware difficulties. Love it.