Send any audio from your Mac to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones and iPods Touch, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! Use Airfoil with web-based audio like Pandora, music services like Spotify, Rdio, and WiMP, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Mac gives you your audio on AirPlay devices all around the house.
Read on or just download now!
- Yosemite Support Airfoil offers compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Instacast Support Enhanced remote control of Vemedio's Instacast is now possible.
Recent Feature Additions
- Great with Airfoil Remote Our new iOS app Airfoil Remote lets you control Airfoil for Mac from anywhere in your house with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Receive from iOS Devices Play audio from your iOS device out through your Mac! Airfoil can even help you send audio from iOS to multiple outputs.
New AirPort Express Support
Airfoil works great with the new dual-band AirPort Express.
Receive From iTunes Too!
Airfoil Speakers can also now receive audio directly from iTunes running on another machine.
Menu Bar Mode!
After many requests, Airfoil can now reside solely in the menu bar. Proud to be Dock free!
- Enhanced Remote Control Remote control and metadata now works with many new sources, including Last.fm, Spotify, & Rdio. See a full list of supported sources.
New in Airfoil 4
- Reverse Connect Airfoil Speakers can now initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
- Improved Audio Grabbing The Instant On extra improves audio grabbing of System Audio, as well as apps like Google Chrome.
- Remote Control, Too Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources, including iTunes, Pulsar, and more.
- Looking Sharp Metadata, including track titles and album art from supported sources, is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers.
- Play Web Video With Airfoil Video Player's new Web mode, you can watch Netflix, Hulu & more, in sync with remote audio.
- A Whole New Look Interface updates for Airfoil, Airfoil Speakers, and Airfoil Video Player make them all easier and more fun to use.
Basic Airfoil Features
- Send Any Audio You're no longer stuck streaming only iTunes to your AirPlay devices.
- Multiple Outputs At Once You can send audio to multiple outputs around your house, all in sync.
- Many Supported Devices With Airfoil Speakers, you can send to many different devices, not just Apple's approved hardware.
Airfoil Speakers on Mobile
- ...To Your iPod Touch... Receive audio on your iOS device.
...And to Your iPad!
Even in the background!
- Audio On Any Mac Airfoil Speakers makes any Mac show up in Airfoil as an audio output.
- On Any PC Airfoil Speakers for Windows works just like Airfoil Speakers for Mac!
- Even Linux Airfoil Speakers for Linux means even Linux machines can receive audio.
Hardware Remote Speakers
- Send To AppleTV Airfoil can send audio to the AppleTV, and show great metadata!
- AirPort Express Of course, Airfoil has always supported sending audio to the AirPort Express.
- AirPlay Speakers Airfoil even works with an ever increasing number of third-party AirPlay devices.
Airfoil Video Player
- Video Support Get local video & remote audio, in sync, with the included Airfoil Video Player.
- Dozens Of Formats Flash and Silverlight web video is supported, along with dozens of local video formats thanks to Perian.
- DVD Support Airfoil Video Player even supports basic DVD playback!
Even More Features!
- Great for Music Services Use Airfoil to send music from services like Rdio, WiMP, and Spotify to your AirPlay devices.
- Powerful Audio Effects Airfoil offers a built-in Equalizer and controls for Volume and Balance.
Apple Remote Support
Remote control of several sources, via Apple Remote through Apple TV.
- Auto Transmit Airfoil's Preferences enable it to automatically transmit on launch.
Streaming Big Spider's Back all over my house thanks to Airfoil 4. So much win in this release it's unbelievable. Thanks again @rogueamoeba
Airfoil Speakers on iPhone kicks butt. Listening to Browns game via NFL.com on the desktop to the iPhone.