Watch this 45-second overview for more!
Read on for more details or just click to download now!
Before purchase, noise is overlaid on all audio capture lasting longer than ten minutes.
To unlock the full version, purchase a license key for just $49.
Already own an older version of Audio Hijack? Upgrade to Audio Hijack 3 for just $25.
- Enhanced Time Shifting Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app!
- Share Sessions Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
- Record Any App Just select an application and hit Record. Now you're saving its audio!
- Record From Devices Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
- Record System Audio The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Optimized for Common Uses
- Record Web Streams There's oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
- Increase the Volume Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
- VoIP Recording Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
- Import Analog Content If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
- Podcast Recording Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
- Pull From DVDs Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Robust Recording Options
- Easy Recording Defaults If you don't know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
- Bulletproof Recording Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you'll never lose a recording.
- Silence Monitoring Automatically stop recording, split to a new file, or remove audio, based on silence in the audio.
- Popular Formats Record to the world's most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
- Recording Presets Tweak your recording settings to perfection, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
- Lossless Formats Too You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Automatically split files based on size, time, or silence. Neat!
So Much More
- Session Templates Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
- Preview Recordings Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
- File Actions Quickly pass files to an audio editor, add them to iTunes, or share them, all from the Recordings tab.
- Time Shift Pause, delay, and rewind live audio. Perfect for transcribing audio and more!
- Re-usable Sessions Once you've configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
- Gorgeous Audio Effects The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you're not around.
- Peak/RMS Meters Check out the new, precisely calibrated Peak/RMS Meter, replete with clipping indicators.
- Easy Organization Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
- Adjust Sync Audio out of sync with video? Use the Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
It's a rave. I adored the old version, I love the new and it is great that you can create something which becomes so important to people. Congratulations on it.
I've already upgraded and I think you guys did an outstanding job on the user interface.