Send any audio from your PC to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones and iPods Touch, and even other PCs and Macs, all in sync! Use Airfoil with web-based audio like Pandora, music services like Spotify, Rdio, and WiMP, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Windows gives you your audio on AirPlay devices all around the house.
Read on or just download now!
Before purchase, noise is overlaid on all transmissions longer than 10 minutes.
Purchase a license key for just $29.
Recent Feature Additions
New AirPort Express Support
Airfoil works great with the new dual-band AirPort Express.
- Improved Audio Grabbing The Instant On system Airfoil uses for audio grabbing has been overhauled and improved!
- System Audio Capture Capture all audio from the system at once - great for Windows 8!
New in Airfoil 3
- Receive From iOS Devices Play audio from your iOS device out through your Windows machine! Airfoil can even help you send audio from iOS to multiple outputs.
- Remote Control, Too Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources on Mac and PC.
Receive From iTunes Too!
Airfoil Speakers can now receive audio directly from iTunes running on another machine.
- Looking Sharp Metadata like track titles and album art is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers when possible.
Airfoil Speakers can now initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
- A Whole New Look Interface updates for Airfoil and Airfoil Speakers make them both easier and more fun to use.
Basic Airfoil Features
- Send Any Audio You're no longer stuck streaming only iTunes to your AirPlay devices.
- Multiple Outputs At Once You can send audio to multiple outputs around your house, all in sync.
- Many Supported Devices With Airfoil Speakers, you can send to many different devices, not just Apple's approved hardware.
Airfoil Speakers on Mobile
- ...To Your iPod Touch... Receive audio on your iOS device.
...And to Your iPad!
Even in the background!
- On Any PC Airfoil Speakers for Windows makes any Windows box show up in Airfoil as an audio output.
- Audio On Any Mac Airfoil Speakers for Mac works just like Airfoil Speakers for Windows!
- Even Linux Airfoil Speakers for Linux means even Linux machines can receive audio sent by Airfoil.
Hardware Remote Speakers
- Send To AppleTV Airfoil can send audio to the AppleTV, and show great metadata!
- AirPort Express Of course, Airfoil has always supported sending audio to the AirPort Express.
- AirPlay Speakers Airfoil even works with an ever increasing number of third-party AirPlay devices.
Even More Features!
- Great for Music Services Use Airfoil to send music from services like Rdio, WiMP, and Spotify to your AirPlay devices.
Use the Auto-Transmit preferences to transmit on launch.
Just wanted to tell you guys what a fantastic bit of software you created. Absolutely brilliant - this is the most useful software I have purchased in a very long time. Fantastic. Keep up the good work!!!
Just writing to say thanks for designing & making available a great product at a very reasonable price. Airfoil has mastered the solutions for audio networking across different platforms and players. Keep up the great work.